Friday 16 February 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wim Smits and Pierre Deniker.
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1917 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Wim Smits: Dutch astrologer, a true Aquarian.
- Pierre Deniker: French psychiatrist, who was involved, jointly with Jean Delay and J. M. Harl, in the introduction of chlorpromazine (Thorazine), the first antipsychotic used in the treatment of schizophrenia, in the 1950s.
- Joseph Langland: Spring Grove Writer.
- Octave Mirbeau: French novelist, playwright and drama critic who had a stormy journalistic career.
- 1st synagogue in 425 years opens in Madrid
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Orpheus Quartet - Mammy's Little Coal Black Rose
- O'Brien is Tryin' to Learn to Talk Hawaiian - Ada Jones
- Poor Butterfly - Victor Military Band