Saturday 3 February 1917
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Shlomo Goren .
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1917 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Shlomo Goren: Polish-Israeli rabbi and general (d. 1994).
- US liner Housatonic sunk by German sub and diplomatic relations severed
- World War I: The United States breaks off diplomatic relations with Germany a day after the latter announced a new policy of unrestricted submarine warfare.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack