Wednesday 7 February 1917
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond L Bisplinghoff and Stephen Crane (restaurateur).
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
while Wildfire by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1917 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Raymond L Bisplinghoff
- Stephen Crane (restaurateur)
- Raymond Bisplinghoff: American aeronautical engineer, writer, and educator he has authored three books and many papers in his field.
- Stephen Crane: American restaurateur once married to Lana Turner and the father of their daughter, Cheryl.
- Bisplinghoff : Hamilton Scientist.
- Antonio Aguero: Argentine poet, prose writer and educator.
- Dick Emery London England actor/comedian (Yellow Submarine: Loot, Baby Love).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?