Wednesday 7 February 1917
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond L Bisplinghoff and Stephen Crane (restaurateur).
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1917 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Raymond L Bisplinghoff
- Stephen Crane (restaurateur)
- Raymond Bisplinghoff: American aeronautical engineer, writer, and educator he has authored three books and many papers in his field.
- Dick Emery London England actor/comedian (Yellow Submarine: Loot, Baby Love).
- Bisplinghoff : Hamilton Scientist.
- Stephen Crane: American restaurateur once married to Lana Turner and the father of their daughter, Cheryl.
- Antonio Aguero: Argentine poet, prose writer and educator.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They're Wearing 'Em Higher in Hawaii - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Paradise Blues - Marion Harris