Saturday 4 February 1939US date format: 2/4/1939, UK date format: 4/2/1939
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 4, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include John Schuck in Boston and Stan Lundine American politician (Representative-Democrat-New York.
Stagecoach, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Vine Street.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1939!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1939 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- John Schuck in Boston: Massachusetts, USA; actor/comedian...
- Stan Lundine American politician (Representative-Democrat-New York: 1976-86).
- Jacques Charlier: Belgian sculptor.
- P Horton: American photographer and teacher, a...
- Glenn Cunningham (top miler) says 4-minute mile beyond human effort.