Sunday 4 February 1940
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George A Romero and George A. Romero.
Broadway Melody of 1940, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Down on the Farm.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1940!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1940 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- George A Romero: American director, screenwriter and producer.
- George A. Romero: Director.
- John Schuck: American actor.
- George Romero: Director.
- Nikolai Yezhov: Head of Soviet NKVD (Born 1895).