Saturday 4 January 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Bennett Perry in Williamstown and Joe Renzetti.
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1941 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- John Bennett Perry in Williamstown: Massachusetts, USA; singer/actor (Falcon Crest).
- Joe Renzetti: American film composer.
- George Pan Cosmatos: Greek film director (d. 2005).
- Maureen Reagan: American political family, the first child and daughter of Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman.
- George Cosmatos: Italian-Canadian director and screenwriter (d. 2005).
- John Perry: American actor and singer
- Kalpnath Rai: Indian politician (d. 1999)
- K Thurairetnasingam: Sri Lankan civil servant and politician
- Henri Bergson: Henri Bergson was one of the most famous and influential French philosophers of the late 19th century-early 20th century.
- The short subject ''Elmer's Pet Rabbit'' is released, marking the second appearance of Bugs Bunny, and also the first to have his name on a title card.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 January 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?