Saturday 4 January 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Maureen Reagan and George Pan Cosmatos.
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while This Above All by Eric Knight was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 4 January 1941 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Maureen Reagan: American political family, the first child and daughter of Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman.
- George Pan Cosmatos: Greek film director (Born 1941).
- Joe Renzetti: American film composer.
- George Cosmatos: Italian-Canadian director and screenwriter (d. 2005).
- John Perry: American actor and singer.
- Kalpnath Rai: Indian politician (d. 1999).
- K Thurairetnasingam: Sri Lankan civil servant and politician.
- John Bennett Perry in Williamstown: Massachusetts, USA; singer/actor (Falcon Crest).
- Henri Bergson: Henri Bergson was one of the most famous and influential French philosophers of the late 19th century-early 20th century.
- The short subject ''Elmer's Pet Rabbit'' is released, marking the second appearance of Bugs Bunny, and also the first to have his name on a title card.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?