Saturday 4 January 1941US date format: 1/4/1941, UK date format: 4/1/1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 4, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Maureen Reagan and George Pan Cosmatos.
Cheers for Miss Bishop, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1941 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Maureen Reagan: American political family, the first...
- George Pan Cosmatos: Greek film director (Born 1941).
- George Cosmatos: Italian-Canadian director and...
- John Perry: American actor and singer.
- John Bennett Perry in Williamstown: Massachusetts, USA; singer/actor (Falcon...
- K Thurairetnasingam: Sri Lankan civil servant and politician.
- Kalpnath Rai: Indian politician (d. 1999).
- Joe Renzetti: American film composer.
- Henri Bergson: Henri Bergson was one of the most famous...
- The short subject ''Elmer's Pet Rabbit'' is released, marking the second appearance of Bugs Bunny, and also the first to have his name on a title card.