Monday 4 June 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Reeves Gabrels and Keith David.
In UK I'll Be Home by Pat Boone was in the top 5 hits.
Gunslinger, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventure Theater.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1956!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1956 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Reeves Gabrels
- Keith David: American actor.
- John Hockenberry: American journalist and author.
- Terry Kennedy: American baseball player and manager.
- John Treacy: Marathoner (1984 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Joyce Sidman: American author and poet.
- Gerry Ryan: Irish radio and television host (d. 2010).
- Martin Adams: English darts player.
- Max Kowalski: Composer, dies at 73.
- Speech by USSR leader Nikita Khrushchev blasting Josef Stalin made public.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?