Monday 25 June 1956US date format: 6/25/1956, UK date format: 25/6/1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 25, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Bourdain and Boris Trajkovski.
In UK Why Do Fools Fall In Love by Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon was in the top 5 hits.
La tercera palabra, directed by Julián Soler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Arthritis And Common Sense by Dale Alexander was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Man Against Crime.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1956!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1956 ?
- Anthony Bourdain: American chef and author.
- Boris Trajkovski: Macedonian politician 2nd President of...
- Frank Paschek: German long jumper.
- Craig Young: Australian rugby player and coach.
- Ernest J King: US fleet Admiral / Chief of Naval...
- 51 die in collision of Andrea Doria andStockholm (Cape Cod)
- WKNO TV channel 10 in Memphis, TN (PBS) begins broadcasting
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1956 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Pat Boone - I'll Be Home
- All Star Hit Parade (EP) - Various Artists
- Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
- I'm Walking Backwards For Christmas / Bluebottle Blues - The Goons
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?