Tuesday 4 November 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Brozius and Ingo Cesaro.
Shadow of the Thin Man, directed by Maj. W.S. Van Dyke II, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while The Sun Is My Undoing by Marguerite Steen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1941 ?
- Martin Brozius: Dutch actor (Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden).
- Ingo Cesaro: German poet.
- Hervé Gobilliard: French army general, and 'Gouverneur des Invalides' from 1 July 2002 to 30 June 2009.
- François Mathey: French heritage manager, who served as the Chief Curator at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris from 1953 to 1985.
- Bob Rubin: American minor film producer of documentaries and commercials.
- Lyndall Gordon: South African-English author and academic
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?