Saturday 5 April 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 5, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Moriarty and Dave Swarbrick.
Border Vigilantes, directed by Derwin Abrahams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1941 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Michael Moriarty: American actor and musician, a jazz pianist and singer and composer.
- Dave Swarbrick: English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Fairport Convention Whippersnapper and Swarb's Lazarus).
- Roman Balayan: Nerke, Azerbaijan -- Director (Filer, Biryuk).
- Michael Moriarty in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (Ben Stone - Law and Order, Bang the Drum Slowly, Q, Stuff).
- David LaFlamme in New Britain: Connecticut, USA; electric violinist ("It's a Beautiful Day").
- Annie Hubert: French food anthropologist, among the few researchers in this field in France.
- Sir Nigel Gresley: Steam locomotive engineer (Born 1876).
- In SF, Castro and Fillmore streetcars replaced by buses