Monday 14 April 1941US date format: 4/14/1941, UK date format: 14/4/1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 14, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Julie Christie and Pete Rose.
Citizen Kane, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1941 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Julie Christie: British actress born in India, educated...
- Pete Rose: American major league baseball player...
- Anatoli Pavlocich Fyodorov: Cosmonaut.
- Pete Rose in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; baseball player/manager...
- Peter Rose: Cincinnati sports Champions.
- 1st massive German raid in Paris, 3,600 Jews rounded up
- King Peter leaves Yugoslavia.