Monday 21 April 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judith Blegen and Alain Aurenche.
The Return of Daniel Boone, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1941 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:21 April
- Greece surrenders to Nazi-Germany
- Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- WWII: Greece capitulates. Commonwealth troops and some elements of the Greek Army withdraw to Crete.