Sunday 13 April 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marc Reiser and Jacques Remiller.
Penny Serenade, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1941 ?
- Jean-Marc Reiser: French comics creator, known for attacking taboos of all kinds.
- Jacques Remiller
- Bobby Moore: Athlete.
- Jim Barnes: American athlete, pro basketball player for seven seasons beginning in 1964.
- Michael Brown: American geneticist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Marjorie Yates: English actress.
- Annie Jump Cannon: American astronomer (Henry Draper catalogues), dies at age 77.
- Russian-Japan no-attack treaty goes into effect
- Heavy German assault on Tobruk.
- Pact of neutrality between the USSR and Japan is signed.
- The Soviet Union and Japan sign a neutrality pact.ref name=quotref1quot