Saturday 26 April 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 26, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claudine Auger and John Battle.
The Return of Daniel Boone, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1941 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
- John Battle: British Member of Parliament.
- Claudine Auger: French model and actress.
- Claudine Clark: American R&B singer-composer.
- Robin Jacob: English academic and judge.
- John Mitchell: American composer and educator.
- Jean Demoor: Belgian physician/physiologist/educationalist, dies at age 74.
- A tradition begins, first organ at a baseball stadium (Chicago Cubs).