Wednesday 5 June 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 5, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Branimir Sakac and Johnny Klein.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1918 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Levinsky at the Wedding, Parts 3 & 4 - Julian Rose
- Regretful Blues - Nora Bayes
- The Last Long Mile - Charles Hart
- Fancy You Fancying Me - Lewis James