Monday 3 June 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Cargill and Lili Cyr.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1918 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Patrick Cargill: Actor (Up Pompeii, Magic Christian), dies at 77.
- Lili Cyr: American actress and dancer (d. 1999).
- Supreme Court rules child labor laws unconstitutional
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Levinsky at the Wedding, Parts 3 & 4 - Julian Rose
- Regretful Blues - Nora Bayes
- The Last Long Mile - Charles Hart
- Fancy You Fancying Me - Lewis James