Saturday 22 June 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 22, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Boillot .
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1918 ?
- Pierre Boillot: French fighter pilot and flying ace of World War II.
- 32nd US Womens Tennis: Molla Bjurstedt Mallory beats E E Goss (64 63)
- Circus train rammed by troop train kills 68 (Ivanhoe Illinois).
- The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- Suspects in the Chicago Restaurant Poisonings are arrested, and more than 100 waiters are taken into custody, for poisoning restaurant customers with a lethal powder called Mickey Finn.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Charles Hart
- I May Stay Away a Little Longer - Peerless Quartet
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Peerless Quartet