Saturday 22 June 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Boillot .
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1918 ?
- Pierre Boillot: French fighter pilot and flying ace of World War II.
- 32nd US Womens Tennis: Molla Bjurstedt Mallory beats E E Goss (64 63)
- Circus train rammed by troop train kills 68 (Ivanhoe Illinois).
- The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- Suspects in the Chicago Restaurant Poisonings are arrested, and more than 100 waiters are taken into custody, for poisoning restaurant customers with a lethal powder called Mickey Finn.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Charles Hart
- I May Stay Away a Little Longer - Peerless Quartet
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Peerless Quartet