Thursday 27 June 1918US date format: 6/27/1918, UK date format: 27/6/1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Adolph Kiefer .
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1918 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Little Mother of Mine - John McCormack
- There's a Little Blue Star in the Window (And it Means All the World to Me) - Henry Burr