Friday 28 June 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 28, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Cadéac and Donald G Nunn.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1918 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Paul Cadéac
- Donald G Nunn
- William Whitelaw: Scottish lawyer and politician, 1st Viscount Whitelaw, Deputy Prime Minister of Great Britain from 1979 to 1988.
- Georges Dard: France sport Champion.
- Bert Schierbeek [Lambertus]: Dutch writer / poet (Cross Roads).
- André Bourin: Tours Journalist.
- Maxine Stuart: American actress (d. 2013).
- Donald Nunn: St Paul Military man.
- Willie Whitelaw: British politician, Deputy Prime Minister (d. 1999).
- 1st flight between Hawaiian Islands
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Little Mother of Mine - John McCormack
- There's a Little Blue Star in the Window (And it Means All the World to Me) - Henry Burr