Sunday June 23, 1918
US date format: 6/23/1918, UK date format: 23/6/1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 23, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Lloyd George (Liberal), Pope Benedict XV was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Robert Charron and Paul Bourret.
Missing, directed by James Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 23, 1918?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 23, 1918?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peerless Quartet - Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine
- Peerless Quartet - I May Stay Away a Little Longer
- Charles Hart - Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight