Friday 21 June 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Clyde Mitchell and James Bysse Joll.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1918 ?
- James Bysse Joll: Historian.
- James Clyde Mitchell: English sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1995).
- Robert Boyd: Canadian engineer (d. 2006).
- Kasper Idland: Norwegian lieutenant (d. 1968).
- James Joll: English historian author and academic (d. 1994).
- Ekkehard Kylling-Schmidt: German soldier (d. 2000).
- Eddie Lopat: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 1992).
- J Mitchell: English sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1995).
- Dee Molenaar: American mountaineer painter and author.
- Robert Roosa: American economist and academic (d. 1993).
- Tibor Szele: Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1955).
- Josephine Webb: American engineer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Charles Hart
- I May Stay Away a Little Longer - Peerless Quartet
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Peerless Quartet