Monday 10 June 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patachou and Charles Dupuis.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1918 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Patachou : French actress and singer who made her debut in "Femmes de Paris," 1953, and was renowned for her passionate versions of Georges Brassens’ ballads.
- Charles Dupuis
- Barry Morse: British actor.
- Vittorio Sardelli: Italian soccer/football player.
- Franco Modigliani: Italian-American economist theorist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003).
- Arrigio Enrico Boito: Composer, dies at 76.
- The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent Istvan sinks after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- God be with Our Boys Tonight - John McCormack
- I'm Sorry I Made You Cry - Henry Burr
- Any Place the Old Gang Goes (I'll be There) - Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet