Monday June 10, 1918
US date format: 6/10/1918, UK date format: 10/6/1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 10, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Lloyd George (Liberal), Pope Benedict XV was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Patachou and Charles Dupuis.
Missing, directed by James Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 10, 1918?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- See more
- The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent Istvan sinks after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat.
- Arrigio Enrico Boito: Composer, dies at 76.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 10, 1918?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet - Any Place the Old Gang Goes (I'll be There)
- Henry Burr - I'm Sorry I Made You Cry
- John McCormack - God be with Our Boys Tonight