Tuesday 18 June 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Modigliani and Bob Carroll singer/actor (Stage Two Revue.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1918 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Franco Modigliani: Italian-American economist and author of books and essays on economics.
- Bob Carroll singer/actor (Stage Two Revue: The Stranger).
- Alf Francis: West Prussia-born English motor racing mechanic and racing car constructor (d. 1983).
- Jerome Karle: American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Charles Hart
- I May Stay Away a Little Longer - Peerless Quartet
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Peerless Quartet