Wednesday 19 June 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Evelle Younger and Franco Modigliani.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1918 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Evelle Younger: American politician, former judge and gubernatorial candidate.
- Franco Modigliani: Economist.
- Evelle Jansen Younger prosecutor of Charles Manson: Sirhan Sirhan.
- Dave Lambert: American singer-songwriter (Lambert Hendricks & Ross) (d. 1966).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Charles Hart
- I May Stay Away a Little Longer - Peerless Quartet
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Peerless Quartet