Wednesday 27 March 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fema Noveck and Dick Guinn.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1918 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Fema Noveck: Russian-American film doctor, producer and director, well-known in the industry.
- Dick Guinn: Palestine Military man.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dark Town Strutters' Ball - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweet Little Buttercup - Elizabeth Spencer & Shannon Four