Wednesday 13 March 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Faye Glenn and George McAfee.
Amarilly of Clothes-Line Alley, directed by Marshall Neilan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1918 ?
- Faye Glenn: Abdellan US government official (health services).
- George McAfee: NFL halfback (Chicago Bears).
- Louis Dauge: French diplomat, who served as ambassador to Congo-Brazzaville (1965-1968), Cambodia (1968-1973), Poland (1973-1977) and Japan (1977-1979).
- Grigory Pomerants: Russian philosopher and author (d. 2013).
- 1st NHL championship: Montreal Canadiens beat Toronto Arenas, outscoring them 10-7 in a 2 game set
- American Red Magen David (Jewish Red Cross) forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- The Darktown Strutters' Ball - Jaudas' Society Orchestra
- When Yankee Doodle Learns to Parlez Vous Francais - Arthur Fields
- Liberty Loan March - Sousa's Band
- Smile and Show Your Dimple - Sam Ash
- My Sunshine Jane - Sterling Trio
- The Rainbow of Love - John McCormack
- Shannon Four - Hail! Hail! The Gangs All Here