Sunday 10 March 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Isaac Rosenfeld and Gunther Rall.
Amarilly of Clothes-Line Alley, directed by Marshall Neilan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1918 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Isaac Rosenfeld: American writer, a critic, essayist, novelist and short story writer.
- Heywood Hale: Broun journalist.
- Gunther Rall: German ace fighter pilot (d. 2009).
- Victor Blanco: Puerto Rican astronomer who in 1959 discovered "Blanco 1," a galactic cluster.
- Günther Rall: German general and pilot (d. 2009).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For You a Rose - Prince's Orchestra
- Gems from Leave It To Jane - Victor Light Opera Co.
- I Don't Want to Get Well - Van & Schenck