Friday 6 September 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 6, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Morna MacTaggart Ferrars and John A Kelly.
Die Lustige Witwe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1907 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Elizabeth Morna MacTaggart Ferrars: Crime writer.
- John A Kelly: US marathon runner (Berlin 1936, Boston 1935.
- Sully Prudhomme: French writer, the first recipient of the Nobel Prize for Literature on 12/10/1901.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough