Friday 6 September 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Morna MacTaggart Ferrars and John A Kelly.
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jess Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1907 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Elizabeth Morna MacTaggart Ferrars: Crime writer.
- John A Kelly: US marathon runner (Berlin 1936, Boston 1935.
- Sully Prudhomme: French writer, the first recipient of the Nobel Prize for Literature on 12/10/1901.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?