Monday 7 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Pierjean and Annie Pierjean.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1921 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Anne Pierjean
- Annie Pierjean: French writer of children's literature.
- Peter Oliver: Baron Oliver of Aylmerton English lawyer and judge (d. 2007).
- Red Army under Trotsky attack sailors of Kronstadt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Darling - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- (Down by the) O-Hi-O (I've Got the Sweetest Little O, My! O!) - Billy Murray & Billy Jones