Thursday 17 March 1921, St. Patrick's Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 17, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Meir Amit .
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 March 1921 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
- Meir Amit: Israeli general and politician 12th Israeli Minister of Communications (d. 2009).
- Sailors revolt in Kronstadt (thousands die).
- Lenin proclaims New Economic Politics.
- The Second Republic of Poland adopts the March Constitution.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra