Friday 18 March 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 18, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Lombard and Jean Berthier.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1921 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Robert Lombard
- Jean Berthier: French business executive.
- Frank Searle: Scottish zoologist and photographer (d. 2005).
- 2nd Peace of Riga, Poland enlarged
- Steamer Hong Koh runs aground off Swatow China killing 1,000
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra