Friday 18 March 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Berthier and Frank Searle.
Wuthering Heights, directed by A.V. Bramble, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1921 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Jean Berthier: French business executive.
- Frank Searle: Scottish zoologist and photographer (d. 2005).
- 2nd Peace of Riga, Poland enlarged
- Steamer Hong Koh runs aground off Swatow China killing 1,000
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (Down by the) O-Hi-O (I've Got the Sweetest Little O, My! O!) - Billy Murray & Billy Jones
- Darling - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?