Saturday 26 March 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Bodoin and Mary Douglas.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1921 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Jacques Bodoin
- Mary Douglas: Scientist.
- Joe Loco [Jose Esteves: Jr], musician.
- Peter Horsley: CEO (Osprey Aviation).
- Simone Signoret: Actress.
- Gaby Braun: France sport Champion.
- Claude Schürr: French painter, received the title peintre de la marine in 1981.
- George Jefferson: CEO (British Telecom).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra