Tuesday 15 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ada Louise Huxtable and S. Truett Cathy.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1921 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- S. Truett Cathy: Businessman.
- Ada Louise Huxtable: Critic.
- Gil Chaverri: Costa Rican chemist and physicist, author of a settlement of the periodic table based on the electronic structure of the elements, which places the lanthanide and actinide series in a logical sequence according to their atomic number.
- Jean-Marie Riche: Soissons Journalist.
- Jane Freeman: Welsh actress.
- Madelyn Pugh: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011).
- Stafford Smythe: Canadian hockey executive (d. 1971).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra