Sunday 20 March 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Nergal and Hatten Yoder.
Mosquita muerta, directed by Joaquin Bissner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1921 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Jean Nergal
- Hatten Yoder: American scientific doctor of petrology (the study of rocks), a holder of numerous awards and founder of the mineral yoderite that was named after him.
- Primoz Ramovs: composer.
- Dusan Pirjevec: Slovenian resistance fighter, philosopher and literary historian (d. 1977).
- Tommy Cooper: Comedian.
- Dušan Pirjevec: Slovenian historian and philosopher (d. 1977).
- Alfréd Rényi: Hungarian mathematician and theorist (d. 1970).
- Marion Nichols: American crewel embroiderer and astrologer, and author of books on both subjects including the "Astrological Workbook" (1980).
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe: American singer (d. 1973).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra