Tuesday 29 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacqueline Joubert and Hugh Neill.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1921 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Jacqueline Joubert: French TV presenter and producer, she was one of the first "speakerines" on the French television.
- Hugh Neill: Lord-Lieutenant (South Yorkshire).
- Ferris Fain: American baseball first baseman in Major League Baseball who played nine seasons with the Philadelphia Athletics, Chicago White Sox, Detroit Tigers and Cleveland Indians in the American League.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra