Sunday 27 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Dubcek and Ole Sarvig.
Danton, directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1921 ?
- Alexander Dubcek: Czech politician who joined the communist party in 1939.
- Ole Sarvig: Danish writer / critic (Limbo, Glem Ikke).
- Dora Strother: American pilot and academic (d. 2013).
- Alexander Dubček: Slovak soldier and politician (d. 1992).
- Douglas Colin Cameron: Canadian politician (Born 1854).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?