Sunday 27 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ole Sarvig and Alexander Dubcek.
Danton, directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1921 ?
- Ole Sarvig: Danish writer / critic (Limbo, Glem Ikke).
- Alexander Dubcek: Czech politician who joined the communist party in 1939.
- Dora Strother: American pilot and academic (d. 2013).
- Alexander Dubček: Slovak soldier and politician (d. 1992).
- Douglas Colin Cameron: Canadian politician (Born 1854).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 November 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?