Sunday 27 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 27, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Dubcek and Ole Sarvig.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1921 ?
- Alexander Dubcek: Czech politician who joined the communist party in 1939.
- Francoise Gilot: Artist.
- Ole Sarvig: Danish writer / critic (Limbo, Glem Ikke).
- Dora Strother: American pilot and academic (d. 2013).
- Alexander Dubček: Slovak soldier and politician (d. 1992).
- Douglas Colin Cameron: Canadian politician (Born 1854).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit