Saturday 5 November 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Cziffra and Jacqueline Brumaire.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Georges Cziffra: Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1994).
- Jacqueline Brumaire: French operatic soprano and later teacher.
- Queen Fawzia: of Egypt.
- Bernard Madeleine: French bandit and leader of a gang of jewel thieves.
- Fawzia Fuad: Fawzia Fuad of Egypt (d. 2013).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh Buys a Victrola - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?