Saturday 26 November 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Françoise Gilot and Michel Habib-Deloncle.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1921 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Françoise Gilot: French artist and writer of a candid, humorous and intelligent memoir, "Life with Picasso," with Carlton Lake, McGraw-Hill Publishers, 1964.
- Michel Habib-Deloncle: Neuilly sur Seine Politician.
- Elwood Babbitt: American medium based in New England.
- Franéoise Gilot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Francoise Gilot: Painter, designer, author (Living Legacy Award, 1984).
- Verghese Kurien: Indian engineer and businessman founded Amul (d. 2012).
- Albert Féraud: French sculptor, creator of 'sans titre' exhibited at the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air in Paris.
- Alexandre Close: Belgium sport Champion.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit