Saturday 26 November 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Françoise Gilot and Michel Habib-Deloncle.
The Adventures of Tarzan, directed by Robert F. Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Mysterious Rider by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1921 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Françoise Gilot: French artist and writer of a candid, humorous and intelligent memoir, "Life with Picasso," with Carlton Lake, McGraw-Hill Publishers, 1964.
- Michel Habib-Deloncle: Neuilly sur Seine Politician.
- Elwood Babbitt: American medium based in New England.
- Alexandre Close: Belgium sport Champion.
- Franéoise Gilot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Verghese Kurien: Indian engineer and businessman founded Amul (d. 2012).
- Francoise Gilot: Painter, designer, author (Living Legacy Award, 1984).
- Albert Féraud: French sculptor, creator of 'sans titre' exhibited at the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air in Paris.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?