Tuesday 8 November 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 8, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jerome Hines [Heinz] and Gene Saks.
Love Never Dies, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1921 ?
- Gene Saks: New York, United States -- Actor / director (One & Only, Prisoner of 2nd Ave).
- Jerome Hines [Heinz]: Hollywood, California -- Basso (I am The Way).
- Jerome Hines: American opera singer, a bass who sang with the Metropolitan Opera between 1946-1987.
- Pierre Dehais: Mont-St Aignan EXecutives.
- Douglas Townsend: American composer musicologist and academic (d. 2012).
- Pavol Orszagh Hviezdoslav: Slovak poet (Born 1849).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lazy Mississippi Flows - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker
- Say it with Music - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Second Hand Rose - Ted Lewis & His Band