Friday 4 November 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sam Wagstaff and Andrew Gleason.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1921 ?
- Sam Wagstaff: American aristocrat, museum curator, collector of photos and American 19th century silver.
- Andrew Gleason: American mathematician who as a young World War II naval officer broke German and Japanese military codes.
- Antonio Ruiz Soler: Spanish dancer.
- Mary Morgan: American scientist and engineer (d. 2004).
- Takasji Hara: Premier of Japan, murdered.
- Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit - Mimi
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Frank Crumit
- San - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?