Monday 14 November 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Clermont and Brian Keith.
Love Never Dies, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1921 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- René Clermont
- Brian Keith: American movie and TV actor, who appeared in 80 films, versatile enough to portray everything from a homicidal maniac to a burly military man to a kindly parent.
- Georges Mamy: Allassac Journalist.
- Ea Jansen: Estonian historian and academic (d. 2005).
- The Communist Party of Spain is founded.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Forget How to Cry - Henry Burr
- There's Only One Pal, After All - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- Royal Garden Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band