Sunday 13 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Calhoun and Yoshiro Irino.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1921 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Eddie Calhoun: Jazz bassist.
- Yoshiro Irino: Composer.
- Joonas Kokkonen: Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1996).
- Sheik, starring Rudolph Valentino, is released
- US, France, Japan and British Empire sign a Pacific Treaty.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Say it with Music - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Second Hand Rose - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Where the Lazy Mississippi Flows - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?