Tuesday 29 November 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jackie Stallone and Christine de Rivoyre.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1921 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Jackie Stallone: American astrologer and dancer.
- Christine de Rivoyre
- Christine De Rivoyre: French novelist and journalist.
- Amboise Ulma
- Christine Rivoyre: Tarbes Journalist.
- Dagmar : American model actress and singer (d. 2001).
- Ivan Caryll: Composer (Pink Lady), dies at 60.