Saturday 7 September 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ahmed Adnan Saygun and Ahmet Adnan Saygun.
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jess Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Port of Missing Men by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1907 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Ahmed Adnan Saygun
- Ahmet Adnan Saygun: Composer.
- Ahmed Saygun: Turkish composer and musicologist (d. 1991).
- R F Armand Sully-Prudhomme: French Poet (Poesies, Nobel 1901).
- Cunard Line's RMS Lusitania sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?