Thursday 7 October 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Batiment and Georg Leber.
Die Tophar-Mumie, directed by Johannes Guter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1920 ?
- Paul Batiment: French military officer in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Georg Leber: German politician in the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
- Kalju Lepik: Estonian-Swedish poet and author (d. 1999).
- Jack Rowley: English footballer and manager (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When Night Descends - John McCormack
- The Love Nest - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?