Thursday 7 October 1920US date format: 10/7/1920, UK date format: 7/10/1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Batiment and Georg Leber.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1920 ?
- Paul Batiment: French military officer in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Georg Leber: German politician in the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
- Kalju Lepik: Estonian-Swedish poet and author (d. 1999).
- Jack Rowley: English footballer and manager (d. 1998).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Snoops, the Lawyer - Eddie Cantor
- Manyana - Prince's Orchestra
- After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It - Van & Schenck