Sunday 8 February 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bert Haas and Jules van.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1914 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Bert Haas: Baseball player.
- Jules van: Ackere Flemish musicologist (Eternal Music).
- Bill Finger: American screenwriter and author (d. 1974).
- General Zamon becomes President of Haiti.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?