Monday 2 March 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Ritt and Louis Chaillot.
Judith of Bethulia, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1914 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Along Came Ruth - Arthur Fields
- The One I Love - Grace Kerns & Charles W. Harrison
- Isle D'amour - Olive Kline
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?