Monday 2 March 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Ritt and Harry Caray.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1914 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Martin Ritt: United States -- Director / actor (Norma Rae), dies at 70.
- Harry Caray: Entertainer.
- Louis Chaillot: France sport Champion.
- Ralph Ellison: Author.
- Marcel Fournier: Annecy EXecutives.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray