Thursday 26 March 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ian McGeoch and Norman Borlaug.
The Star Boarder, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1914 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Norman Borlaug: Scientist.
- Ian McGeoch: Vice-Admiral.
- Raymond-Jean Gorel: French military officer, a colonel and treasurer of the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Toru Kumon: Japanese mathematician and academic (d. 1995).
- William Westmoreland: Saxon, South Carolina -- Army General (Vietnam era).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Little Grey Home in the West - Charles Harrison
- La Golondrina (The Swallow) - Victor Military Band
- That International Rag - Prince's Orchestra
- All Aboard for Dixieland - American Quartet