Saturday 7 March 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Knut Bergsland and Morton DaCosta.
Judith of Bethulia, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1914 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Morton DaCosta: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Director (Island of Love, Music Man).
- Knut Bergsland: Norwegian linguist and professor of Finno-Ugric languages at the University of Oslo.
- Louis Dallier: French diplomat, who served as Ambassador to Mali (1968-1975) and Chad (1975-1979).
- Gabriel Hauge: American bank executive and economist.
- Gustave Leven: French business leader and philanthropist, founder of the Perrier mineral-water company and the Sacta-Rashi Foundation, one of Israel's three largest philanthropic organisations, which primarily provides funding for education initiatives.
- Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?