Sunday 8 September 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 8, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Aerts and Leon Askin.
Die Lustige Witwe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1907 ?
- Jean Aerts
- Leon Askin: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Pierre-Charlie Farrell Show).
- Sid Tomack: Actor (Life of Riley).
- Gavin Muir: Chicago, Illinois -- Actor (Hollister-Betty Hutton Show).
- Jacques Flouret: France sport Champion.
- William Wentworth: Australian economist and politician 11th Australian Minister for Human Services (d. 2003).
- Jan Aerts: Belgian cyclist, a racer and award winner.
- Pius X publishes encyclical Pasceni dominici gregis (anti-modernism)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough