Sunday 8 September 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gavin Muir and Leon Askin.
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jess Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1907 ?
- Gavin Muir: Chicago, Illinois -- Actor (Hollister-Betty Hutton Show).
- Leon Askin: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Pierre-Charlie Farrell Show).
- Sid Tomack: Actor (Life of Riley).
- Jan Aerts: Belgian cyclist, a racer and award winner.
- Jacques Flouret: France sport Champion.
- William Wentworth: Australian economist and politician 11th Australian Minister for Human Services (d. 2003)
- Pius X publishes encyclical Pasceni dominici gregis (anti-modernism)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?